i need you..



                            I need you here to stop the rain;
                            I need you here to ease the pain;
                            If you leave me again,
                            I'll go insane
                            I need you here to hold me close;
                            Of all my needs, you are the most;
                            You are my medicine,
                            My favourite dose.
 
                            I need your warmth and your touch;
                            I need to feel that passionate rush;
                            And that sensation that is,
                            Much more than lust.

                            I need our love and ours alone;
                            All of our seeds we've together sown;
                            Not a brighter light,
                            Has ever shone.